Thank you for your interest in guest blogging for Digital Insider. We’re always looking for guest bloggers to contribute relevant, thought-provoking and high-quality content.
Each blog post submitted must fall under one of the following categories: Remote, Career Advancement, or Business of an Agency. Our primary goal is to provide our readers (mostly remote workers or aspiring remote workers) with career advice and tips on how to succeed as a digital nomad.
Before submitting content, please just review the following guidelines, which should answer any questions you might have about what we are looking for:
- Original concepts that have not yet been covered on our blog
- High-quality writing that fits the tone of our blog
- Content that is not published anywhere else on the web (including your own blog or website), at any point in the future
- Properly sourced data and quotations
- 100% royalty-free images
- Comprehensive, compelling and benefits-oriented content
- Only one link to your company’s website within the body of the post
- Author bio with maximum of one anchor text link to your own website
And here’s what we are NOT looking for:
- Content with a link-building strategy
- Anything that is too promotional
- Anything offensive or inaccurate
Note that we reserve the right to edit and adapt the content and update it in the future for accuracy. We also reserve the right to include calls-to-actions within the blog post, linking to SUCCESS agency/Digital Insider content.
Still interested? Please send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “Digital Insider Guest Blog Post.” Please include the following in your email:
- Tell us who you are and what you do
- Tell us how Digital Insider readers will benefit from your post
- State the title of the post that you would like to submit
- Outline the general content of the post
- Include 3-4 links to other related posts you have written