Here’s your opportunity to combine your digital marketing experience with your love of creating remarkable client experiences… all while working remotely inside a high-performance remote agency.
Interested in this position? Please read every word below, and if you think we’re a match made in heaven, please apply with the form on this page.
- Be the primary point of contact for your clients (we call them investors). Own the relationship
- Assist in creating the digital strategy for your clients
- Manage projects internally for your clients, getting things done yourself and most importantly working with others on the team to get the right things done (on time and on budget)
- Advocate for the client to ensure that we’re not just checking off boxes in a task manager, but instead moving them forward and reaching their objectives (we call this Remarkable ROI)
- Note: You’re not responsible to bring in new clients (this is not a sales position). You are responsible to keep and grow your clients with Remarkable Client Experiences, Remarkable Excellence, and Remarkable ROI.
- Note: Our digital marketing projects include both “traditional” digital marketing such as SEO and Content Marketing as well as web design & development projects.
What We’re Looking For (for this particular position)
And in this order…
- Ability to provide remarkable client experiences (our clients stay with us for years… and this is one of the main reasons why). Followed by….
- Strong project management skills (aka, the ability to efficiently and effectively get things done yourself and through other people). Followed by…
- Digital marketing experience (and most importantly, the ability to learn & grow, stay on top of current trends, and focus on results)
Who We’re Not Looking For (for this position)
- Majority of experience as an Account Manager with Fortune 500 companies as clients. That’s fine and awesome that you have this experience… it’s just not our sweet spot. Our sweet spot is more Inc 500 companies (growing rapidly) rather than Fortune 500.
You’re busy, we’re busy. If you don’t meet these requirements, please focus on the other fish in the sea. These are indeed requirements.
- Minimum of 2 years as an Account Manager (where you were responsible for your clients’ relationship and success)
- Minimum of 3 years working inside of an interactive or marketing agency serving external clients
- Digital Marketing & Web Design Project experience
- A focus on the details (really… pay close attention to the details if you’d like to get an interview for this position)
- USA / Canada resident (though fine if you’re traveling internationally as long as you’re a USA or Canadian resident)
If You’re a Good Fit, You Probably
(If these aren’t you, you’re not bad… you’re just not the right fit for this position)
- Thrive in a small and growing team (<10 people on our way to 20)
- Enjoy reading books and taking courses to grow yourself
- Do some sort of digital marketing (or learning) in your spare time… it’s not just a day-job for you
- Find yourself evaluating the customer experience everywhere you go (a bit of a curse when you’re dissecting how they could have provided a more remarkable experience when checking into your hotel on vacation)
- Feel at home with spreadsheets and task management tools
- Craft email messages and don’t just write them
- Are comfortable with IM tools, email, video calls, and the phone
- Genuinely care about clients (people) and not just getting things done
- BTW: when applying, use the passcode “Remarkable”
- Love working remotely and wouldn’t commute to a cubicle unless you absolutely had to
What It’s Like Working Remotely @ SUCCESS agency
- Work from anywhere: work from your house in Kansas, flat in Edinburgh, or hostel in Bangkok (members of our team have done all three). Some of our team members enjoy the convenience of working at home. Others enjoy living the “Digital Nomad” life traveling the USA and the world. The only requirement? Great Wifi. And for the Account Manager position, you’ll be on client calls often so great wifi and connectivity is even more important.
- Equipment: SUCCESS agency provides you with a laptop, secondary monitor, headset, and reimburses you for internet.
- Structure: while our team works from anywhere, we are a high performance team that collaborates intensively internally and externally. This requires structure such as regular morning kick-off video calls and communication via Slack. This is not a freelance gig. It’s a full-time position in a growing team.
- Location: Remote
- USA / Canada Residents: Candidates for this position will be USA or Canadian residents
Find out more about what we’re looking for in our ideal candidates.